sudi nak itot...

^_^ Exchange Link : Tinggalkan Jejak Anda Disini ^_^

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tagged dari adik hanis....

Rule : respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.(YR stands for Your Response) once u've been tagged, must do!! =) happy reading =D

If an annoying person says :

1) I am cute.
YR : ek??? sure ke??

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
YR : teruknye perasan....

3) See, everyone loves me because I am rich and famous.
YR : oopss...i'm one of them!!!! kaya budi bahasa.... :D

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled. I do everything very well from sports to academic thing.
YR : tak bek riak...Tuhan marah....

5) You don't know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums.
YR : ada aku kesah????

If an annoying hot woman/man says :

1) I know you like me.
YR : ek???....demam ke hapa....

2) What are u looking at? I am not interested in you!
YR : so u think i'm interested in u lah?? choiyy lh....

3) Sorry, you're nice but seriuosly not my type.
YR : thank god!!! Aku pun xhingin....

4) UNLESS you are rich, then don't dream that I will get a ride with you!
YR : I rather not to be rich....cett..jenis mata duitan....

5) Look, I am pretty/ handsome; I can make people hate you!
YR : ek???, ko dengki ngan aku ke????

If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says :

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
YR : hihihihihihi....bior bonarrr?????

2) May I have your cell phone? please please please?
YR : takde2.....

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
YR : kalau bukan vampire..langsiur...ke langsir...hahahaha...

4) What do you like about me?
YR : Nothing....

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me soooooooo much!
YR : even u bg RM1 juta..i would never said that....maybe....

If your enemy says :

1) Hi bitch!
YR : Hi %#$@*^%$#&%@$#!!!!! :)

2) You smell like shit!
YR : spesis ko ni mmg dh biasa bau taik ek???.....tabiat ke? :P

3) What an ugly creature you are!
YR : kita ni makhluk Allah s.w.t..sama..xde beza...if u don't know that....so u must be ugly too!!!

4) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure.
YR : i'm going to kick your ass forever!

If your annoying ex says :

1) I still love you...
YR : ouhhh...touching nyee...wekkk....

2) I know you still love me!
YR : ye ke??? jap...give me 10 minute....errr....

3) Please, go back with me honey/hubby...
YR : never ever dude!! Ko yg sedap2 curang ngn pmpuan tu...sonang2 nak balik..cett...

4) Please call me...
YR : bt hbs kredit jer....

5) The break up hurt me so much...
YR : how come i didn't hurt at all??? Sakit konon...Liar!!!!

If an annoying salesperson says :

1) Wow! You are so pretty/handsome!
YR : sejak azali lg....everyone knows.... :D

2) Seriuosly,I used this product and I've changed!
YR : Ye ke?? changed to be what???

3) We are giving a discount up to 50%!
YR : Kalo free..nak ler....

4) This one is good sir/madam. Buy sir/madam. Buy...
YR : Apa kata ko bg ni sebagai hadiah besday aku???


P/S - Tagged ni cik zan pass lak kat suma kwn2..trmasuk followers cik zan....

No comments: